The Waterman Ultra Light Sprint Fuel Pump is engineered to withstand the punishment of competitive Sprint Car and Midget Racing…and now, Import Drag Racing! Waterman has taken the same Sprint Fuel Pump that is known for low maintenance/high-performance dependability and made some cosmetic changes. They have intricately scalloped the front cover, pump body, and swivel flange, in addition to rifle-boring the shafts. When combined, these changes equate to not only a substantial reduction in weight but a new sleeker look.
This sleeker design has also found a home with the Import crowd. If offers a lot of “bang” for its size…and real estate is always a premium with 4 banger platforms.
The Ultra Lite pump still has the exact internal workings, including machined steel shafts and precision lapped gears, as the original Sprint pump, so you know you’re bolting on a product with a proven track record. Each fuel pump is equipped with a “SWIVEL” flange. After mounting the fuel pump, the flange clamp bolt can be loosened to allow for easy rotation and alignment of your fuel pump. Simply re-tighten the flange clamp bolt once the fuel pump has been properly positioned.
Each pump is flow tested (hand-written flow data sheet included) to ensure optimum performance and shipped “RACE READY”. A truly personal experience!
- .600″ Gear Set
- Flows approx 5.9 GPM at 4000 (camshaft) RPMs or 7.3 GPM at 5000 (camshaft) RPMs
- Enough pump for (8) 2750cc injectors
- Available in any AN configuration you need
- Two -6 AN Outlets for either a primer pump and/or return to tank (plugged)
- Black anodized (NEW VERSION)
- Individually flow tested and ready to race
- E-85, M1, pretend gas…all compatible
- Adjustable “swivel” mounting flange included
- Weighs only 1.11 pounds including fittings and clamp
- Bottle of silicone lube included for your maintenance program
- The pump of choice for our VADER Mechanical Fuel Pump Bracket