Pro-Race Engineering Ltd Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
– The following are terms and conditions, for
the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into
with you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully on every purchase.
– Pro-Race Engineering Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions
tell you the rights and obligations you have. Please read these carefully. You
may have other rights granted by law and these Terms and Conditions do not
affect these. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Purchasing from us
– To purchase from us you must be over 18. By
submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use
your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing
your details onto couriers and other subcontractors). We will not use your
details for other purposes without asking your consent and you may ask that
your details are removed from our system by writing to the address above. We are
not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of
your order and this is when the contract is made. You do not own the goods
until we receive payment in full. If you discover you have made a mistake with
your order please contact us immediately. Please do this before we confirm your
order. Legal title to the goods shall not pass to the buyer unless the seller
has been paid in full. All goods remain the legal property of Pro-Race
Engineering Ltd until paid for in Full.
– We aim to deliver goods as soon as possible. Your order may be dispatched to
you in more than one shipment from more than one location. We endevour to
fullfill the contract of purchase within 30 days for non custom parts and
unless previously agreed otherwise.
– Our website does not display correct
information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of
stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one
of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
– If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact
a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you
– If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait
until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or
Prices, VAT and Taxes
– All prices shown should include your correct
local VAT/Taxes. Please do check prior to ordering. Connecting through private
networks or VPN’s will effect the prices displayed. These should be corrected
at checkout after the shipping address has been entered.
– UK customers are charged at the current VAT rate of 20%
– Customers within the EU should see prices adjusted accordingly to local tax
laws, if a valid VAT number is entered and automatically confirmed, your order
will be VAT exempt.
– Customers outside the EU will not be charged any taxes.
– Pro-Race Engineering LTD hold no responsibility or liability to the consumers
local taxes, import charges and fees. We will dispatch all items from the UK
unless previously agreed.
Our right of cancellation
– If for reasons beyond our reasonable
control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the
manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other
reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at
any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
– In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to
you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the
– We shall not be liable for any other loss or
damage arising from such cancellation.
– We reserve the right to withdraw
discount codes at any point, even if an order has been processed.
– Before returning any goods please read
all our terms and conditions.
– Pro-Race Engineering must be informed and
accepted by e-mail of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange
within 7 working days commencing the day of delivery.
– Please also ensure that you include a copy of
your invoice when shipping any items back to us.
– No parts that have been used, fitted or installed
will be accepted for Credit or Refund.
– Any parts returned must be in resalable
– We do not pay the cost for shipping of any
returned goods to us correctly supplied. It is the buyers responsibility to
ensure a safe return of goods in this situation.
– We will not under any circumstances pay any
VAT/Import Duties on Returns, If we are requested to do so your return will be
– No refund or credit will be issued until safe return of complete undamaged
Dealer and trade terms
– All trade business is completed via
BACS checkout option on the website. Payment of the order total is to be made in
full non inclusive of payment fees.
– Discount levels only to be used upon prior agreement for that line of
products. Some products net a lower discount compared to our own branded items.
Please contact prior to payment completion to agree levels if unsure.
Further Terms and Conditions
– Parts specially ordered to customer’s
requirements cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory
quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
– Any refunds made unless due to fault of Pro-Race Engineering Ltd, will be
minus the transaction fees. Paypal no longer refunds transactional fees to the
merchant during the event of a refund, due to this it is the customers duty to
forgo the costs in the event of cancelling the contract.
– All orders returned with 7 working days
(commencing the day after receipt of the goods, see returns procedure) will be
credited in full.
– Orders that have been correctly supplied and
are cancelled after this period will be subject to a 25% minimum handling
– Any shortfall or damages to goods must be
notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the
– All parts being returned must be in resalable
condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if
they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the
– Any items which have been amended or modified
from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance.
Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are
done so purely at the end user’s risk.
– All products intended to be painted must be
trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
– If a vehicle has been into our workshop and
had the wheels removed, The wheel nuts/bolts/studs will need to be checked
after 25 miles of normal road use. This is the owner/driver of the vehicle’s
– Advisories Given on workshop invoices are
recommendations based on our findings are sometimes legal requirements. Please
ensure you check with a member of staff if you have queries regarding any
– We reserve the right to refuse exchange units,
which are considered to be in an unserviceable condition.
– Surcharges must be paid upon purchase of any
reconditioned/rebuilt items and will be reimbursed only if and when the
supplier or manufacturer accepts the surcharge unit.
– We accept no claim for labour under any
– Any product or labour warranty offered is non-transferable.
– With the vast majority of manufacturers items
must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty repair or replacement
– No warranty will be considered unless you can
produce a genuine invoice in your name.
– Returns will not be accepted under any
circumstance 14 days after delivery.
– If old parts removed from your vehicle during
an install are left with us, they will be disposed of at our discretion after 5
– If you are not able to take your old parts with
you or collect within 5 business days, we may be able to arrange to have them
shipped to you. Please ask at the front desk for a shipping quotation on the
day your work is completed.
– Any confidential information sent in emails regarding products and
information is the intellectual property or Pro-Race Engineering Limited. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.